6 Sept 2011

童话.

我愿变成, 童话里, 你爱的那个天使, 张开双手, 变成翅膀守护你。 你要相信, 相信我们会像童话故事里, 幸福和快乐是结局。
                                                     -- 童话, 光良

10 or so people have said to me that today is 6/9 thank you people thank you for pointing that out to me but i realised at 12am that today was 6/9
"Where my heart still is, I admit I'm not too sure.
When the sky starts to cry, I become reminiscent and lonely.
Although I like to think I've moved on, I can't help but think that
I shouldn't have let go, I should've held on tighter.

The beginning was so pure and pubescent, virgin and untainted.
When a person is gone, should you miss him or remember him?
If you miss him, do you look back at old pictures and cry?
If you remember him, do you think of the tone of his voice, his laughter?
Do you think back to the conversations between you and him? "

LALALALALA ive finished science yay :) but... english... D: im hoping to get at least like a A- or at leastttt a B+ but im really freaked out for my mark which im going to be getting on thursday and if i recieve the report card before mum finds it i might have time to scan it in and haha change the B or C im probz getting for english to an A? i dunno but i realli dont think getting an A is possible for me o noooooooooooooooo i is still unhappy 2day T^T feels so boring so empty cos it's teh end of term and everyones leaving *sigh* i just wanted to blog and talk so i didnt prepare any pics so o mehh just blog without pics yea? anyways ive started reading conversations between us even though its like an old as fanfic pfft http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/79870-foty-2007-conversations-between-us/ this is tke link and it takes lyk 20 seconds to sign up so its kool... anyways digital art and design tomorow omfg im so scared this is the first time i've screwed up anything art related omfg shouldnt have listened 2 hannah T^T maybe i can like steal another lino block and start again AHAHAHAHAHHA... ok maybe not == anyways i should go and relax for a night now cos i really need to kk byebye i'll keep reading my fanfic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment