Suddenly I see, this is what I wanna be. Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me.
--Suddenly I see, KT Tunstall
So I decided to do this thing where you write 5 things that you like about yourself cos most girls these days just complain too much about how"ugly" they are even though theyre beautiful <3
1. I like... my eyes >_< even though i have double eyelids they dont really show cos they folded too deep LOL WTF and i hav naturally curly eyelashed YAYY its a gift from dad ^^
2. I like... my height? although i'm taller than most of my friends cos im lyk... 163-165 i really like it cos it's not tall and not too short =D
3. I like my weight. although i've gained some weight over the last year i guess its just my growth spurt :L im now 43.5 kg and well i guess thats not TOO bad
4. I like my waist >_> its actually really small cos i do ballet hurhur and the leotard makes your waist really skinny and all the stretching and bending and excercising helps too :D i can fit in skinnies no problem YAYY
5. I like my flexibility :D i can still do splits due to ballet haha although im not very good at them and they hurt i can still manage to get down pheww
so maths test 2moro >_> teacher said if the whole class gets A we get a pizza party... o no what if i get a B :O and ROBERTSONS SPRING FEST 2MORO YAYY kinas gonna be coming over cos i live pretty close to robertson and then we can walk over 2gether hurhurhur yayy but 2nite i gotta clean up the house o.O and i still have maths to study ehh not gonna sleep again until i get how do to all the things in the test... i especially suck at subtracting minutes cos theyre counted in 60s :L damn wuteva i fail at maths AHAHAH okok realli gotta study now i got heaps of stf 2 do and its already nearly 10pm o nonono

No comments:
Post a Comment