13 Jan 2012

100 and 10 percent!

I just realised I never wrote my new year's resolution for 2012... so here goes:

New Year's Resolution-

1. Keep my room tidy.
2. Study reallyreally hard especially at French and Maths.
3. Sleep 7 hours only :3 (I don't want to grow taller)
4. Go on a diet until I become 40kg D: 
5. Make loads of new friends.
6. Do my homework :)
7. Save up my pocket money instead of spending it on food.
8. Get rid of pimples.
9. Stay pale.
10. Drink lots of water and stay healthy.

So far...
1. My room is messy with my books on the floor (I've been studying alright :L). 
2. I've been studying my Maths but I pree much forgot all my French. 
3. I've been sleeping like a pig for 10 hours a day 
4. I'm pree sure I gained like 3 kgs wtf. 
5. Made no new friends/forever alone/ 
6. I haven't worked hard on any of my holiday homework.
7. I just used like $50+ the other day...
8. ...How DO you get rid of pimples :L
9. The sun isn't cooperating.
10. LOL ridiculous... These days I can't even be stuffed to walk downstairs to get water... I just sit there murmuring 'I'm so thirsty.... I'm so thirsty'...

So as you can see my year so far isn't exactly great D: but I'll be working hard to tick things off this list. HWAITING <3


No comments:

Post a Comment