12 Jan 2012

Cotton Candy.

'We fall, we get wounds, we get up, and we continue to grow.'

It's a new year :O and I'm now nearly 14... AND I STILL FEEL 12
but I went on my last outing in Australia (before I come back from hongkong in 2013) yesterday with my girlfriends and suprisingly it was full of smiles and laughter and no tears and sad faces :') 

I woke up at 8 and I couldn't do anything with my hair because I cut like 5cm off the day before and it felt so short :O so i ended up with some messy pony tail and rushed off to sunnybank plaza. I got like a whole baggie of presents and then we bussed it to city. We then followed the unreliable google maps and somehow found Shabu House. I shared the tempura prawn udon with stephdiep while everyone else had their own bento :3 i regret the sharing LOL I could've eaten 3 of that its so effing nice :D and then we had CAKEEEEE~~~



I crave cake right now D: Then we walked back to take our zoom stickies which were weird cos they changed the machines at zoom ASDFGHJKL we all looked yellow... /inserts chink eye smile/ Then we went to The Queen for an hour and we somehow all got onto the 150... There were no tears when we said goodbye :) just hugs and smiles :) I'LL BE BACK... that is if the world doesn't somehow end


^kekeke what I got from my lovely girlfriends. and you see the thing in the middle? B2ST CD OMFGGGGGGGGG I nearly fainted when I saw it T^T gomawo~~ I must be so lucky to have friends like you guys.

So... it's a new year and I'll be meeting loads of new people. I promise to try harder in everything I do. HAPPY 2012 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment