4 Mar 2012

Crystal Clear.

鱼儿不是不会流泪, 只是我们看不见她的泪水罢了.

aww did I ditch this blog for a while? :O
I've been a little busy with assignments and camps... yes I have camps D: our school basically tortures us and makes us hike for like 5 days and cook our own food.... AND IT'S TOMORROW AND I HAVENT PACKS D':
I don't want to leave my music and youtube and facebook and twitter and blogger but D: guess i just have to deal with it... and OH did I tell you there won't be a shower at the camp? Like... GREAT. No shower for 5 days... my longest record for not showering is like... 2 days D:


I like egg tarts alright.
MEHH lemme spam this post with yoseon pics now. He makes me happy.




-fangirl scream- ok I'm good now. lemme shower and prepare to die tomorrow -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment