13 Mar 2012

I'm in love with you.

The compass can only give you directions. It's still your choice which path you want to take.


Happy Birthday Infnite L <3 















Heyy Ya ^^
Last week I went to camp for a whole week and our group was unlucky enough to get all the harder hiking trails so we ended up getting scratches all over your hands and legs and people even rolled off hills and got minor injuries.
But although camp was very unpleasant and we had to go without shower for 5 days, I learnt a lot about teamwork and got to know a lot of people better.
So because it's assignment week at school... I will use my blog again as an assignment planner =.= (that's right no one wants to read about my assignments but... here I go)

week 7-
Friday- design technology: camp menu evaluation
            science: introduction, hypothesis, method, diagram and materials due

week 8-
Monday- french: test
Friday- maths: test

week 9-
design technology booklet due
Thursday- science: assignment

term 2 week 1-
geography: radio show speech due

yea i haven't started on any of those... SO. I'm going to like... like start science tonight... maybe... so yeaa just going to finish this update off with pictures of camp with the shorts and bag I bought from juicy couture last weekend.

^bad quality cos my school laptop webcam is crappy :L yes I held a laptop above these to take it...



Yer it was like an activity to stack bowls up while you're blind folded and the other people is giving you direction... I'm obviously doing well :L

^Puppy that we names IU... because she kept flirting with... our baby puppy YOSEOB :L


(excuse the dog... manure behind the puppy)
YOSEOB... or yoseobmuffin because tiffany chloe and I were like calling it yoseob but then calvin insisted on calling it muffin so err... yoseobmuffin ^^




bleh i just watsed so much time again D: byebyeee


1 comment: