7 Apr 2012

May the odds be ever in your favour.

"Peeta, how come I never know when you're having a nightmare?"
"I don't know. I don't think I thrash around or anything. I just come to, paralysed with terror."
"You should wake me."
"It's not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you," he says, "I'm okay once I realise you're here."
                                                                                                                -Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins

I'm finally on holidays T^T I honestly felt like crying on the last day because it really felt like I just gotten out of jail or something ._. I miss those primary school years where I would actually be looking forward to school starting again in the holidays. High school has ruined my love for learning and socialising :L

So since it was nearly Kevin's birthday we went to the park to celebrate it. /Happy Birthday Kevin/ The cake was reallyreally good. Like... best I've had in a long time. Then we played truth or dare for 2 hours and it started off as a hug blahblah game but as time went on it somehow turned into a game of plank on the path there until a stranger walks by :/


Yes I realised the cake looks ruined :L it was tipping to the side and we had to use spoons and forks to adjust it.


Just realised it looks like my friend's trying to like... slap my ass or something. And she was just chasing a butterfly...

LOL in most of the photos people were looking at their legs to see how many mosquito bites they had... my whole leg was red and swollen and I had like... at least 50 on each leg T^T yes I counted them.
I have more photos and a video but o well... cbs uploading :p

Anyways enjoy your holidays and hopefully you're not dying of itchiness like I am at the moment.
Stay Safe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment