"他那双被雨水淋湿的瞳孔, 有种神奇的美, 漆黑的眸子里仿佛盛着一碗糖浆般浓着的哀伤.
就像一幕精致的悲剧一般迷人, 后来, 我才这样意识到, 但他已经不在了."
-夏至末至, 郭敬明Happy Birthday to myself :p
Turned 14 two days ago hurhurhur... I still act like a 12 year old most of the time :L it's ok I can stay forever young.
So since term 1 really wasn't a successful term I've promised myself that I would study really really hard in term 2 and I won't procrastinate. Since it's 12:19 now I don't think I should stay up for much longer so just gonna post some of the photos and yea...
LOL ok... just casually camwhoring and being high when we're crossing the road -.-
Went back to GuangZhou for holidays. weird thumb + my face was really bloated for some reason
Thank youu Chloe for baking me and tiff mini cheese cakes ^^ they were really really good
And oh by the way CHLOE GAVE ME B2ST'S FICTION AND FACT CD T^T thank you so muchhh<3
Dad gave me itouch 4gen hurhurhur :D more chances to take photos now yaaaay
Now I'm really tired so yea I guess I should sleep now :) Nights.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment