2 June 2012

Summer.

Sometimes you can't keep running away. Sometimes you have to turn around and face it. 
Long time no blog :O I've been so busy with assignments and tests and I'm not getting good marks D: I blame myself for not studying in term 1 because now even if I am getting better marks there's no chance that I'm gonna be able to pull the mark up to an A... so I spent the whole french lesson yesterday calculating marks and mentally preparing myself T^T everything has dropped a whole grade except for maybe french...

I'm so worn out these days that when I wake up I get bad headaches and I must've eaten something bad cos I keep getting stomaches... after next week I should be able to sleep earlier but I'm so afraid of the report cards and I have no idea how to face them.. all I can hope for is that I get all Bs and As... like no C or D

Have to try to do science assignment now so just gonna end the post here with some photos. 









No comments:

Post a Comment