2 Sept 2012

Finally.

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven
-A drop in the ocean, Ron Pope

Whoa long time since I've written anything. I've been so busy with school lately because everything just seemed to be due at the same time. Anyways, there won't be assignments or tests for a little while now so I decided to go get my ears pierced after school. I seriously don't know what got into me haha we were just discussing piercings that morning and we decided to go after school since we got let out early that day.

I've always wanted my lobes pierced but I decided to get helix cos it looks cooler........ and oh I'm not allowed to get piercings so I have to hide it from parents hurhur. I just need to hide it for like 4 weeks or so until I can take this earring out and change into invisible studs and stuff. Kinda glad that my parents don't really inspect me everyday.

ok you can kind of see it but yea... it's really hard to see and I didn't want to take a picture of my ear because it's quite swollen and I didn't want to touch it too much...
I hope nothing like infections happen since my piercer used a gun to pierce my helix and the shop I got my piercing at wasn't exactly like the most clean and posh shop ever haha but at least it's a legit shop.

I'm so excited I can't wait for the day that the swelling goes down and I can take out my earring and go buy other ones to wear.
Gonna get some sleep now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment